Update! The Winner of the Honey Bunches of Oats Giveaway is alw6ys (m8usi@). The Winner has been contacted via email.
Oh yes, you did read that correctly! Today I am so very proud to bring you my very first REVIEW and GIVEWAY!
Post (through the fabulous program Purex Insiders) provided me with a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted cereal so I could review it and write this blog post. My participation is completely voluntary, and as always, all opinions stated herein are my own.
It’s no secret to those who know me that I LOVE CEREAL. It’s one of my favorite comfort foods, and ranks up there with frozen novelties, peanut butter, and of course, chocolate. It’s also no secret that one of my favorite cereals is Honey Bunches of Oats – Strawberries. I don’t think I had ever tried any of the other varieties of Honey Bunches of Oats, that is, until I received the Honey Roasted variety in the mail.
Just to be special and unique, one morning Jon and I swapped our normal cereal for breakfast and had the Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted instead. Then we swapped notes. This is what we concluded:
- We both enjoyed the Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted cereal (not earth shattering, I know)
- We both really enjoyed all the extra Granola Bunches in the Honey Roasted Cereal.
- Jon noted that the cereal stayed crispy, down to the very last bite (very important!)
- Jon doesn’t really pay attention to these things, but I was impressed that a single serving of the cereal has 10 grams of whole grains, (which is roughly 21% of your daily recommended minimum intake of whole grains for the day; many of us don’t come close to getting enough), and only 6 grams of sugar per serving.
- Jon and I liked the Honey Roasted variety just as much as we like the Strawberry variety! They are both very yummy!
Honey Bunches of Oats strives to stay delicious, and stay nutritious at the same time. In addition being high in whole grains and low in sugar, it has NO Trans Fat, NO Saturated Fat, and NO Cholesterol. For more information on Honey Bunches of Oats and all their varieties of cereal, check out the Honey Bunches of Oats Facebook Page. They even have a $1 Off coupon available on their Facebook Page!
And now for my favorite part…The GIVEWAY! Along with the box Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted cereal Post sent me to try, they also included coupons for a FREE Box of ANY VARIETY of Honey Bunches of Oats!
One reader will win TWO coupons, each valid for a FREE box of Post Honey Bunches of Oats (any variety, up to a $4.49 value!). Enter the giveaway by completing the following (Please leave me ONE Comment with your email address for each item you complete, One Comment = One Entry).
- Leave me a comment under this post and tell what your favorite cereal is. (Mandatory Entry)
- “Like” this Blog Post (button is at the bottom of this post).
- “Share” this Blog Post on Facebook.
- “Share” this Blog Post on Twitter. Please leave your twitter handle in your comment.
- “Like” Hershey Wishes and Kisses on Facebook.
- Follow @crimmylynn on Twitter. Leave your twitter handle in your comment.
- Bonus Entry: Leave a comment on another post on Hershey Wishes and Kisses. Please tell me which post you left a comment under. I’ll give you two entries for this one!
Giveaway ends Friday, June 8th at 11:59pm EST. I will announce the randomly chosen winner on this blog and via email on Saturday, June 9th. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the email, or another winner will be randomly chosen.