Congratulations to Lynn Romer on winning the FREE coupons! Lynn Romer, I have sent you an email with additional instruction so I can get your coupons to you. Congratulations again!
In terms of deodorant/antiperspirant, I typically use the clinical strength “super-duty” dries clear solid. I’ve tried all the brands, but never been completely satisfied. So, when I had the opportunity to sample Dry Idea Advanced Dry Deodorant from the Purex Insiders program, I was more than willing. Purex Insiders provided a free sample of the Dry Idea Advanced Dry Fresh antiperspirant and deodorant so I could review it. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.
Continue reading for my review and how you can win coupons for FREE Dry Idea Advanced Dry Idea Deodorant for yourself!
The sample of Dry Idea Advanced Dry I received to try was a roll-on liquid, which is not the typical type of deodorant I use. I was concerned about the length of time the liquid would take to dry, but I roll-on the deodorant and in just a few seconds, it was dry. I was impressed.
I received the Fresh scent. At first, when applying the deodorant, the scent seems a little strong, but once it dries, the scent subdues and is quite pleasant. I rather like how the light fresh scent lasts all day.
I live on the East Coast, and the weather has been all over the place – which I suppose is good when you are testing a deodorant. The Dry Idea Advanced Dry deodorant did everything it was supposed to do – it kept me dry and smelling fresh – from the early morning application all the way through to late night networking. I have been thoroughly impressed!
In conjunction with the Purex Insider blogger reviews, Purex is holding a sweepstakes called Never Let Them See Them Sweat, where you can enter to win $500!
And now for the Giveaway! One Lucky Reader will win Three Coupons valid for one FREE Dry Idea Advanced Dry Deodorant (maximum value of $5.50), either Roll-On, Gel, or Aerosol.
To Enter the Giveaway, Follow these simple steps, one entry per step completed!
- Like Dry Idea on Facebook – Leave me a comment that you liked Dry Idea’s Facebook page and your Facebook page.
- Post a Comment on Dry Idea’s Facebook Page stating you found out about this giveaway on Hershey Wishes and Kisses and leave a link to my blog – Leave me a comment with a link to the comment you left.
- Like Hershey Wishes and Kisses on Facebook and leave a comment – Leave a comment on this blog post indicating you have done this and a link to your comment.
- Leave me a comment and tell me what type of deodorant you get if you won.
- Leave me a comment and tell me what is the most important characteristic in a deodorant to you.
This Giveaway is limited to the US. The Giveaway will end Friday April 5th, 2013 at midnight EST. The Winner will be notified by email.