Limitations: Flat cards only – option charges will apply (rounded corners/paper options/envelopes options) and shipping charges will also apply. Regular shipping only costs $5.99 in the US, however, if you purchase items and spend over $50.00, you can receive FREE shipping using the code: HOLIDAYCHEER.
Category Archives: Online Deals
In addition, ALL CUSTOMERS can use the Coupon Code “Cards40“ (new customers can use both coupon codes on one order).
You will still have to pay shipping – $3.99 for 10 cards, $4.49 for 20 cards.
What’s really nice about these cards is that you can photos and text to the back side of the card!
Both offers expire on Monday, December 17th!
Right now through Sunday, August 12th, take 50% off the menu price of any PIZZA at Domino’s Pizza using Coupon Code: 50OFF when you order online!
These photo deals were so great, Snapfish decided to extend the promotion times!
Here’s how to get the most out of these fabulous deals from Snapfish:
2. Shop Shop Shop! Below are only some of the promotions has going on right now!
100 prints, shipped for $5.00 (use CODE: RAINBOW) expires March 27th
150 prints, shipped for $10.00 (use CODE: SHAMROCK) expires March 27th
40% off everything in their Spring Store (use CODE: 40FRESH) expires March 27
Free Shipping on $30+ orders (use CODE: FSMAR30) expires April 1st
40% off Photo Cards (use CODE: CARDIT30) expires April 1st
3. Checkout. And use appropriate Coupon Code for what you are ordering! (and if you didn’t know, you typically use coupon codes at Snapfish up to FIVE TIMES per account!) WOW!
4. Wait for your photos, goods, and of course, your money back from ebates!
There are some really, really good daily deal sites that I like to check on a daily basis (when I have the time to do so!) and I am glad I took a look at Living Social, and found this AWESOME deal!
Over at Living Social, one the more popular and upscale daily deal sites (in my opinion), you can purchase a $20 credit to Overstock.com (where you can but practically anything at all!), for a mere $10!
You read that right folks, a $20 credit to o.co for only $10. To snatch this deal up for yourself, CLICK HERE.
I got my certificate! I don’t know what I want to get with it yet. When I decide and make an order, I’ll let you know! If you do get this certificate, please leave me a comment telling me so, and what you plan to purchase with it!
This is one incredible deal!
Oder ANYTHING Valentine’s Day related (look under Holiday, Valentine’s Day – All) and you can also apply a coupon to your order. Use CODE: BEMINE35 on orders $35 or more and receive FREE FedEx Ground shipping.
Options do you have in Valentine’s Day related items include: Birth Announcements, Classroom Valentine Cards, Journals, Kids Personalized Stationary, Skinny-Wrap Address Labels, and of course, Valentine’s Day Cards.
This is how you can order 55 Valentine’s Day Cards for only $6:
- Sign up for a new account at Minted HERE to receive your $25 Sign-Up Credit.
- Click on the Holidays tab at the top left, then choose Classroom Valentine’s Cards from the menu.
- Select a card from the nice variety of Valentine’s Day cards.
- Choose 55 cards for $31, and leave all the options as they are.
- Customize your card (get creative!).
- When the total is calculated, it automatically adds the shipping and handling, so technically this order is over $35, therefore you can use the Coupon CODE: BEMINE35 during checkout.
- That means after the $25 signup credit, and the FREE Shipping Coupon Code, you will only pay $6 for 55 Personalized Valentine’s Day Cards with Envelopes shipped directly to your door! Crunch some numbers and the Valentine Cards are only 11 cents each!
I absolutely love Tiny Prints. They have the most awesome cards, stationary, journals, and planners. Tiny Prints is my one stop shop for a wide variety of Christmas Cards.
Right now, Tiny Prints is offering 25% off all Holiday and Christmas Cards. Better hurry though, this promotion is only valid thru Monday, October 10, 2011.
Use Code: HIFAM11 for25% off all Holiday Christmas Cards!
If you are new to Tiny Prints, sign up here for $10 off a purchase of $75 or more.
Posted by CrimmyLynn
Office Depot is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this week with 100% Back Rewards. Make sure you are signed up for their Office Depot Work Life Rewards Program here or My Star Teacher Rewards Program here in order to receive the 100% Back in Rewards on yoru purchase of select items.
Here are some of the offers (valid October 2nd thru October 8th) that you can get FREE after your 100% Back in Work Life/Star Teacher Rewards:
- 18 count K-cups, $11.99
- Uniball 207 Pink Retractable Gel Pens, $19.49
- Energizer AA 10 pack, $6.99
- Iris Band Three-Drawer Cart, $15.99 – $16.99
- Swingline Smarttouch Stapler, $12,99
- ALL Office Depot Brand View Professional Binders, $7.99
- Clear Laser Label, $9.99 – $49.99
Make sure when you order, you start your order through Ebates, and get 1% cash back on your purchase. If you don’t have an account with Ebates, and you even order items online occasionally, its definitely worth it to sign up. Seriously, it’s like FREE money just for make your purchases thru Ebates. Sign up for Ebates here.
Office Depot Rewards are issued on a quarterly basis, so at the end of quarter, you’ll receive a “gift card” with the 100% back amount from your purchases to use at Office Depot for more goodies.Posted by CrimmyLynn
Here’s the Code: TRY5CARDS
But Wait! It gets even better! You can use this code FIVE separate times on an account. Do you realize what that means??? TWENTY FIVE FREE CARDS, personalized, with photos, the whole nine yards…just for the cost of shipping, which should run you about $12-$13 for 25 cards!!!! That comes out to be about 50 cents a card!
And remember, one account = one email. Want to make more cards for this super fabulous price? Borrow your husband’s, boyfriend’s, or use your work email to create another account and you can create ANOTHER 25 CARDS using the same code. And, if it’s a new account, you will also receive 50 free 4×6 prints FREE, you only have to pay shipping and handling!
HELLO! Is anyone seeing potential for really inexpensive Holiday Cards Here? That’s what I did. I made Thanksgiving Cards (yup, I’m a card person) with the great deal!Posted by CrimmyLynn
And right now, they have an awesome Mosh Multi Desk Frame Set for $11 (a retail value of $20), which means if you apply your $10 credit, it’s only $1! Amazing!!!
They have awesome deals every single day that are sylish, and awesome.
Check them out today!Posted by Crimmy Lynn